Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Explanations


I got an email today from my brother congratulating me on this blog (thank you Lionel!), however he pointed that there were no pictures of Chris (my husband) and that there was a picture of my dog even before there was one of him. The fact is that Chris wasn't so happy to see my blog with pictures of him so he told me not to add any. As a good wife I listened to him. But oh well, this will be in between you and me. Let's not tell him. I just don't want to seem too narcissist as Lionel said in his email. So here is a picture of Chris.

J'ai recu un email de mon frere aujourd'hui me felicitant pour ce blog (Merci Lionel!), cependant il a fait la remarque qu'il n'y avait pas de photos de Chris (mon mari) et qu'il y avait une photo de ma chienne avant qu'il y en ait de lui. En fait Chris m'a dit qu'il ne voulait pas tellement avoir de photos de lui sur ce blog. (Il veut garder son identite secrete peut-etre...). Bref je vais quand meme en mettre une juste histoire de ne pas paraitre trop narcissiste puisque c'est le mot que Lionel a employe dans son email.

No comments: