Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Robin and Jessica!


Robin! You british devil! Your Rugby team beat the French at the world cup but I won't keep it against you, I guess. So I wanted to say Happy Birthday
!! I hope you are celebrating.

Robin! Espece de diable anglais! Ton equipe de rugby a battu les francais a la coupe du monde mais je ne t'en veux pas. Alors je voulais te souhaiter un Joyeux Anniversaire!! J'espere que tu fais la fete.


Jessica! Happy birthday! You sweet half French half American (at least in the heart)! I hope you are also celebrating your birthday. I wish I was there, maybe we could have gone eat sushi and dance disco again.

Jessica! Joyeux Anniversaire! Douce mi-francaise, mi-americaine (dans le coeur)! J'espere que tu fais aussi la feter pour ton anniversaire. J'aurai bien aime etre la, on aurait pu aller manger des sushi et aller danser disco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday message...my grandpa was French, so technically I am 1/4 French whoohoo!:)