Saturday, September 15, 2007

Here in Japan

I am not gonna write a big journal or anything but here is a picture of my first meal. Breakfast this morning including dried salmon, rice, natto (fermented soy beans) tofu, miso soup, pickled vegetable and something else I don't know what it was in the middle. I am so full.

Je ne vais pas ecrire un long journal mais voici une photo de notre premier petit dejeuner. Saumon, riz, miso soup, natto (soja fermente), legumes vinaigres, tofu et un autre truc que je ne reconnait pas. J'ai le ventre plein.

Also this morning after waking up I open the curtains to see what weather we were in and I was happily surprised to see the beautiful view on the japanese garden. It is so perfect. I love it.

Ce matin en me levant j'ouvre les rideaux pour voir quel temps il fait et je vois une super vue sur le jardin japonais. C'est vraiment super, j'adore. Voici la photo a travers ma fenetre.

No comments: